7195 Operator Pages

W5CBT

WB5CBT, Ken, lives in Brownwood TX. He told me its ok to put a page up for him.



From his QRZ page:






Hello? I am a retired State of Texas Highway Dept employee where I worked for 33 years. I retired in 1991 and moved from Amarillo, Tx to Lubbock, Tx where I worked for 2 years as a Motorola Two-Way Radio technician. After 2 years I decided I didn't want to work anymore so I moved to Brownwood, Tx and bought a small farm. I live here now in the country just north of Brownwood and enjoy the country life tremendously! I have been a ham for 50 years and am now active on HF ,but not everyday! I am also on echolink. When I am on the air I frequent 40 meters (7195 khz) and some 75 (3941 khz) . I also work a lot of packet around 7086.5 USB, but mostly I work on the farm here or prowl the internet  . I hope to QSO you soon, 73 's.