7195 Operator Pages

WB5CVC

Hello...Gillis Bartles here.....or Gil for short....WB5CVC ...





Home QTH is Cedar Park Tx. suburb of Austin...I can be heard mobile operating almost exclusively 7.195 ....I also operate at the home set up as well....also I can often be heard at my small ranch in San Saba County......I usually just drive up under my 1/2 wave dipole and hook up and operate that way when I am at the ranch.....soon I will get another rig and set up in the cabin with it as a more permanent set up...... 73 WB5CVC....Gil....





The above photo depicts me sitting at the operating table (when I bring my FT-450 AT in the small primitive cabin I have at my ranch). 


The 'calling CQ' photo depicts me at my Home QTH....at that time all I owned in the way of HF gear was the 450....I have a now a FT-950 at the home QTH, and still utilize the 450 as a mobile and occasionally in the ranch cabin.....but hope to soon buy another radio altogether for the ranch.